To become a streetwise millionaire and retire early doesn’t need any qualifications, special talents or luck. All you need is the right attitude, belief system and be prepared to work hard.
P.S. When you love what you do – it’s not hard work.
You must get rid of any false belief systems you might have picked up from your parents, teachers and others about money.
Here are some facts:
- Money is good.
- Money is easy to create.
- You don’t need money to make money
- Anyone can have as much money as they want
- It is never too late to start making lots of money.
- You don’t need any special talents to make money
- Having lots of money gives you the freedom to do whatever you want
What does Streetwise Millionaire mean ?
- Streetwise means having the awareness, practical experience and strength needed for survival in a difficult, often dangerous city environment.
- Millionaire means a person whose material wealth is valued at more than a million rand / dollars / euro / pounds / rupees etc.
What does the word System mean ?
- System means an organised way of doing things which produces a positive result.The Streetwise Millionaire is a system to get whatever you want.
- The Streetwise Millionaire System™ is a foolproof way to become a millionaire, billionaire or to become and have whatever you want.
Whether you want to
- Get out of debt
- Make more money
- Retire in 5 years or less
- Invest in property
- Buy your dream home
- Handle tough times
- Spend more time with your family
- Follow your passion
- Work less and make more money
- Help others
The System will work for you. It’s based on simple streetwise principles that work, if you apply them.
The focus of The Streetwise Millionaire is on creating wealth (money); however, you can apply the principles to the other areas of your life:
Whatever is in this mini course I do, so I am proof that the tools work. Everything is based on fact.
The biggest mistake you can make in doing this mini course is thinking you already know it.
There will be parts you are familiar with, please don’t skim these sections.
Rather ask yourself questions like:
- “Have I been applying this principle?”
- “Why am I not applying this principle?”
My style of writing:
- I know your time is precious so I don’t waste it with unnecessary waffle.
- I come straight to the point.
- I repeat certain principles because there is power in repetition and I want you to get it.
- I focus on the positives.
- I have kept everything as simple as possible so anyone of any age can get results.
- I use stories where possible because it makes it easier for you to remember.
Remember if you can’t do something then there is something you don’t understand.
While you wait a few days for your next lesson make a list of the following:
- 3 things I want
- 3 things I need to start doing to get what I want
- 3 things I must stop doing to get what I want
To your happiness,health,success and abundance